About Hornsby Steel
From spiral stair stringers to complicated bends in football stadiums, Hornsby Steel is proud to manufacture cured steel pieces used in applications around the globe. Our team is comprised of creative and innovative designers and builders with more than 100 years of combined experience in the industry. Our skilled team, paired with modern state of the art technology, can tackle any project, large or small. We like to think of ourselves as a modern-day blacksmith shop, just using hydraulic power instead of the old heat-and-beat method.
The Hornsby Steel Difference
- Competitive pricing: Hornsby Steel works with you to understand your project and provide competitive pricing to meet your specification requirements.
- Short lead times: When you’re working on completing a project, the last thing you want to do is wait around for steel. At Hornsby Steel, we’re sensitive to the rush that can come with building projects. From our shop in Cleveland, Alabama, we have quick access to Interstates 59, 65, and 20, to move our product to your site, resulting in quick turnaround time for our clients
- Range of services: Whether you need one angle bent or steel for a large-scale commercial project, Hornsby Steel is dedicated to giving you the perfect product every time, no matter your specifications.
- Family atmosphere: We believe in treating everyone like family. When you call Hornsby Steel, you won’t be greeted with an automated machine – you’ll talk to a real person who is ready to help you with any project.
- Start-to-Finish support: Whether you are in the design and prototype phase or need assistance starting a project from scratch, Hornsby Steel is your complete source. Our team is comprised of creative, innovative experts who are more than happy to walk you through the entire process.
- High standards: At Hornsby Steel, we stand behind our work. We are committed to giving our clients the best possible result in an affordable, convenient and quality fashion.